We are an approved supplier for many leading companies in the Oil and Gas and broader energy sectors, these include Aker Solutions, CB & I, FWEL, Kvaerner, National Grid, PDO, VWS Westgarth and Worley Parsons among others. We are also members of the EIC and registered with Achilles.
As specialists in the design and supply of bespoke packaged filtration units, we are able to integrate the latest technology including combinations of vessels, pipework, valving, controls and filters for maximum performance while reducing operator intervention.
Our modular process skid systems can be designed to include complete process systems that are fully designed, manufactured, tested and certified under one roof at our design and fabrication facility in Stourbridge, England.
Skid-based process systems from GFSA have many benefits over those constructed on-site, such as:
- Parallel construction of on-site development and process equipment manufacture can take place reducing lead times and lowering costs.
- Production of the complete process system within our facilities allows us to assume complete responsibility for quality control and adherence to both production standards and customer specifications.
- All skid packages are fully tested prior to delivery so installation and integration with existing systems is quicker with reduced plant down-time and lower commissioning costs.
- Skid packages optimise the use of space within the plant as they can be designed to be compact and fit specified dimensions.
- Skid packages are designed to be portable and moved by road transport; this would typically be less than 5m wide x 4.8m high and weighing up to 44 Tonnes (length tends to be less of a concern). Skid-based process plant can be relocated to another site if required in future.
We are PCN qualified to Level II and we work to CE, PED, PD 5500 Cat 1 and 2, ASME B31.3, ASME VIII Div I U Stamp, EN13445, specific client specifications and instructions as well as other international codes.
We can supply a complete skid package design service which gives clients a range of options including the incorporation of design and manufacturing drawings, analytical calculations for vessels and piping systems, vessel fabrication, pneumatic and electrical systems, instrumentation and insulation, as well as guaranteeing testing and weather proofing.
Prior to despatch we can carry out Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) on all our products. This could include Dye Penetration/MPI (liquid penetrant inspection), Radiography or UT to ensure the safety and efficiency of our fabrication. Other NDT services, including Hydrostatic Testing, Leak Testing and hardness checks, can also be carried out.
Products are finished using a range of techniques which include shot and bead blasting, polishing, painting, pickling and passivating. Products can also be glass-flake or rubber lined.